Caesars Palace opens brand new hotel9 Dec 18
Pop-culture favourite and the gold standard for luxury hotels the world over, Caesars Palace has opened up their first property in the Middle East at Dubai’s stunning new waterfront destination, Bluewaters Island. As a bonus for fans of the hospitality franchise, there are two new hotels opening up under the brand at the same venue!
Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai
The perfect amalgamation of fun and luxury, Caesar’s Palace Bluewaters Island has everything that has become synonymous with the brand’s reputation for opulence during its long history. The 194-key hotel is a idyllic holiday hotspot complete with an expansive outdoor pool, the trendy beach club – Cove Beach, a dedicated strip of private beach, six gourmet restaurants including Gordon Ramsay’s famed Hell’s Kitchen restaurant and Qua Spa – the award winning wellness concept straight from Las Vegas, bringing centuries-old Roman traditions to the UAE’s shores.
- Total of 194 accommodation options including 105 King Rooms, 44 Twin Rooms, 22 One Bedroom Ocean Suites, 4 Two bedroom Ocean Suites, an exclusive Julius Suite, 2 uber luxurious Presidential Suites and a total of 16 stunning hotel apartments
- Six restaurants featuring cuisines from across the world: British and European fare at Hell’s Kitchen, Modern Mexican grub at Casa Madera, Pan Asian delights at Zhen Wei, Continental light bites at Roman Lounge, cocktails at Laurel Bar and poolside dining at Neptune
- State-of-the-art event spaces and ballrooms that can accommodate up to 900 guests
- Meeting rooms, breakout areas and outdoor terraces
- Dedicated Kids Club and entertainment areas
Caesars Resort Bluewaters Dubai
An equally exciting hotel perfect for guests looking for an entertainment packed island retreat is the 301-key Caesars Resort Bluewaters. This family-friendly beach resort features two outdoor pools, one to take the plunge with kids and a deeper one for adults to relax in. Families travelling with children will be happy to know that the resort has a kids club, unbelievable views of the world’s largest observation wheel – Ain Dubai, and a wide selection of gourmet restaurants with gastronomic treats for the entire family to indulge in.
- 301 rooms and suites finished to the highest international standards
- 6 Gourmet restaurants; Bacchanal, Paru, Cleo’s Table, The Sandbar, Fortuna & Venus and The Piazza
- Meeting rooms, boardrooms and ballrooms to conduct corporate and personal events
- Award-winning luxury spa and fully fitted gym
Apart from the two new hotels, there are also 80 private residences that offer the unmatched luxury of the Caesars Palace brand to those seeking more private spaces for longer periods of time. With access to many of the amenities in the neighboring hotels, it’s easy to see why this would be a preferred choice for those looking at long-stay options in the area.
Are you excited about this brand new hotel opening in Dubai? We sure are! So if you want to find out more about the exclusive rates for Caesars Palace Dubai, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team!
Stay tuned to the best Destination Management Company in Dubai for more interesting news and updates!