Unveiling Emerald Palace: The epitome of palatial luxury at Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah4 Dec 18
All images belong to Emerald Palace, Kempinski
Images provided by Emerald Palace, Kempinski
If you want to bring to life your fantasies about living like royalty, look no further than the highly anticipated Emerald Palace Kemspinski. Having recently opened its doors to the public on the 29th of November in Palm Jumeirah, this latest addition to Dubai’s rapidly growing list of ultra-luxurious accommodation features architecture that is inspired by the regal palaces and castles of 18th century Europe. Looking very much like a fairytale coming to life, this brand new luxury hotel in Dubai is certainly the perfect place for guests who look for nothing less than a royal treatment!
The Desert Adventures team was invited for an exclusive visit to the hotel and we can tell you that ‘grand’ does not even begin to cover the opulence of what promises to be a legendary beach resort in Dubai.
Take a look at the stunning interiors that is quite literally, fit for a king!
What Guests Will Love
Old-school luxury takes on new meaning when you step into the Emerald Palace Kempinski, where even well-heeled travellers from all over the world will be awestruck by all the magnificence on display. There’s plenty to enjoy both indoors and outdoors at this luxury collection hotel, but to give you a snapshot of what’s on offer, here are some of the high points of the 5-star hotel.
- Situated on the crescent of the Palm, this beach resort boasts unrivalled views of the ocean, along with private beach access
- Exceptional rooms, suites and beach villas fitted with the intricately crafted furniture
- Eight gourmet restaurants including Bluthner Hall, Le Jardin, Sablanc, Matagi, and MIX by Michelin star chef, Alain Ducasse
- Exclusive award-winning wellness spa, Cinq Mondes, with 23 treatment rooms, 2 private spa suites and the largest indoor wellness swimming pool on the Palm
- Expansive meeting rooms for conferences and corporate events
- Indoor and outdoor pools and fitness centers
- Access to personal butler services
- Dedicated play areas and clubs for children and teenagers
- Access to the largest Private Cinema on the Palm with 80 seats
- Limousine service for guests to travel in style
More about the bespoke rooms and suites
There are a total of 391 guestrooms at the Emerald Palace Kempinski, including Mezannine Suites, Royal Suites, and Imperial Villas. From the luxuriant beds to the elegant bathrooms and the sparkling interiors, there’s a lot to love about the accommodation on offer here.
- 327 Deluxe rooms
- 13 Junior Suites
- 19 Duplex Suites
- 20 One Bedroom Suites
- 3 Presidential Suites
- 1 Exclusive Royal Suites
- 6 Royal Villas
- 2 Imperial Villas
Besides a long list of facilities and amenities, the experience of staying in this ultra-luxurious resort is elevated by the management’s attention to customer excellence.
To learn more about rates and bookings at this brand new luxury beach resort, contact us on email@example.com.
Stay tuned to the best DMC in Dubai for more interesting news and updates!